Friday, June 3, 2011

Week: 5/29-6/4

5/29 - Mardell and I spent the morning working on a few of our craft projects {post to follow}. Around 4:30 Great Uncle Wesley and Cousin Dani stopped by for a quick visit. After they left we were on the road again only this time we were off to Junction City so that the girls could meet Great Aunt Sonja and Great Uncle Dave.
5/30 - Happy Memorial Day! Mardell and I celebrated our 2 Year anniversary by working on more craft projects and loving on Malia and McKenna. While I was inside putting pictures in frames Mardell was outside painting an old table we had and planted some flowers to help beautify the outside of our home.
Aunt Chelsea stopped by to see McKenna and Malia on her way back to KC.

5/31 - I decided to get out of the house so Malia, McKenna and I headed to campus. I was very excited to introduce the girls to K-State and to show them Mardell's office. After dressing the girls in as much purple as I could {Thank you Chelsea for the K-State onsies and Becky for the bibs} we picked up some lunch on the way and dropped by Calvin Hall. After we ate, Mardell and I decided to take a quick stroll around campus. Since Mardell is a former Campus Tour Guide and Admissions Rep I know our future wildcats will grow up knowing their way around as well as all of their options for majors and minors :)

6/1 - Rainy Day! Nothing too special happened.

6/2 - Not everyone will understand how special this is but...WE ATE THREE REAL MEALS! :) YAY!!! I don't remember the last time this has happened but I thought it was worthy of making the daily highlights! While the girls napped I plugged away at another craft project. Mardell helped out over lunch by spray painting for me. Later in the evening Malia and McKenna had some more special guest stop by. Traciann and Lizzi came to town and loved on the ladies :)

6/3 - This is how we found the girls when we woke up:

6/4 - Aunt Dava brought cousins Charlie and Emma to town so we took all of the cousins to the zoo. {Post to follow}

No comments: