Friday, June 24, 2011

Week: 6/5-6/11

I have to start this weekly update off by apologizing for the lack of pictures taken this week... SORRY!

6/5 - We finally made it to church on time! YAY!

6/6 - After the early morning feeding Mardell and I decided to go on a walk with the girls and pups before he had to head off to work. While he was at work the girls and I just hung out around the house. To finish off the evening we enjoyed the beautiful weather on the front porch with the girls and pups! Ellie and Mya loved getting to check out the neighborhood and even got to see their friend Hazel :)

6/7 - Not much happened during the day, just the usual - tummy time, listening to music, reading books, chilling in the swings... a full days work for the girls! Mardell and I have not been able to get enough of the beautiful weather in the evenings and decided to take the girls out on the porch for the night. While he worked on his class work I searched craft blogs {I should have been updating this one, woops}, and watched the pups.

6/8 - Mardell decided he had found the perfect bedtime routine. He suggested he read to the girls and I thought this was an excellent plan but I wasn't sure it would work since I read to them all the time during the day. My husband being the clever man that he is pulls out his school work. He decided that he would read and get his homework done at the same time. To be honest I thought it was a dumb idea but let him read anyways... IT WORKED! He put us all to sleep by reading "The Post Capitalist Society." It was the best nap that I've had in awhile and the girls were down for the night!

6/9 - McKenna and Malia put in another hard day of work at home doing the typical baby thing :)

6/10 - The girls got plenty of fresh air. It was a beautiful morning so I decided to take them on a walk in the morning before it got too warm outside. The dogs enjoyed getting to be outside as well and were great!

Grandma and Grandpa Maxwell stopped by to visit and brought a delicious meal for Mardell and I and while we enjoyed our meal they fed McKenna and Malia! :)

After they left we decided to enjoy the beautiful weather by taking a family walk. I think the dogs were in shock that they were getting TWO walks! McKenna and Malia did the usual walk thing {they slept}.

6/11 - Just another LaZy day around the Maxwell house!

No comments: