Monday, May 23, 2011

More to follow...

I am not sure where I thought I would find the time to update this thing regularly but between diaper changes, feeding the girls, washing bottles, doing laundry, taking out the dogs... it looks like I let the blog slip off of the map again! It's hard enough finding time to eat 3 meals a day (I actually don't remember the last time this happened). However, I have decided that from this point on I will put up a post AT LEAST once a week!

In order to get caught up on the first month of past posts I have decided to just put up one post for each past week with a summary of the people we met, places we went and things we did (yes, being a few weeks old IS that exciting). My intentions are to have this done by the end of the night but don't get your hopes up... fingers crossed I have this checked off of the to do list by Friday!

Stay posted :)

No comments: