Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week: 6/26-7/2

6/26 - While Mardell was gone I decided it was finally time to pack up the girls Newborn & Premie clothes and get out the bigger sizes. I'm not going to lie, I got a bit emotional but it was time since the newborn onesies will no longer snap! It was fun getting out all of the 3 mo clothes, I'm just glad my husband was gone. I had the entire living room floor covered in clothes.

6/27 - Mardell fed the girls before work so I was able to wake up to three smiling faces and lots of giggles! During the day I was able to get both girls napping - AT THE SAME TIME! This is huge. Malia and McKenna are great at napping they would just rather do it in shifts. I guess I should be happy that they already understand the concept of taking turns {lets just hope they remember it!} :)

6/28 - Yay for visitors! Aunt Jenn & Reesa were in town and came by for a visit. Jenn had a hair appointment so while she was gone Reesa got in some great bonding. I know the girls loved having them come by because being held is their FAVORITE!

6/29 - Relaxing day at the Maxwell house!

6/30 - I had an all day training in Junction so Mardell took off work and spent the day with the girls. I'm still not sure who enjoyed the day more. My amazing husband made sure to send many picture updates to let me know that everything was going well.

7/1 - Since Mardell was going to be gone all evening I loaded up the girls and made a quick trip to Waterville. Great Grandma Lydia and Great Aunt Rhonda were very excited to see the girls. Aunt Dava came by for a quick visit and did me a huge favor and clipped the girls nails. I had been putting that off for a few days because I was too scared to do it!

7/2 - Normally during the 4th weekend we head to Waterville and Junction City. This year Jermaine invited us to his place in Lawrence for some quality family time. After feeding the girls in the morning we loaded up the vehicle - dogs included - and were on our way. All four girls {Mya, Ellie, McKenna & Malia} slept the entire trip. The girls loved being held by family all day and even slept for 9 hours {NEW RECORD}.

No comments: