Monday, June 1, 2009

Wedding Day

So here we are... a new chapter to this fairy tale has been written.  Jessica and I are now married and our wedding ceremony was BEAUTIFUL!  I could type all day about how great the ceremony was but I'm not sure this blog can truly capture the magnitude.  But I will share that my bride was breathtaking.  I've found myself replaying in my head the first moment I saw her in her gown.  She came around the corner with her father at her side.  Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion when she walked down the isle.  I was so overwhelmed with happiness that tears streamed uncontrollably from my eyes.  I was no longer aware of the music, running fountain, birds singing, or the wind rustling through the trees.  All I could comprehend was her... and she was perfect... 



No comments: